Membership at the BC Farm Museum is $10 per year. As a Member, you will be part of an active community in the Fraser Valley, who are committed to sharing the story of BC’s agricultural and pioneer past. As a Member, you also recieve the following benefits:
• Unlimited free admission to the Museum for one year
• 10% discount on regular priced items in the gift shop.
• Invitations to key meetings (AGM) and exhibit openings.
• Ability to vote and make your voice heard within the museum.
• Electronic updates and BCFM newsletter.
There are several ways to show your support to the BC Farm Museum.
The BC Farm Museum is run entirely without paid staff, and on a small operating budget. As such, we rely on the support and generosity of our community to keep our doors open. To make your gift today, please click on the “Donate” tab above or phone the museum at 604-888-2273 to find out how.
DONATE AN ARTIFACT
Please phone the museum at 604-888-2273, or email email@example.com to discuss making a donation to our collection.
The BC Farm Museum is run entirely by volunteers. We currently have volunteer positions available in:
- Special events
- Data Input
- Media Content Production
If you would like to join the team, or if you are interested in volunteering in another area, please phone the museum at 604-888-2273 to find out how.